Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
The AIR SHOW is a new milestone in the equestrian airbag sector, it is the first Show Jumping Jacket specifically designed to accommodate the Helite patented Zip’In airbag. This means the airbag is very easy and quick to remove and is adaptable in other outer shells.
- Helite is the most trusted and proven equestrian air bag manufacturer in the market.
- Helite Air Jackets offer protection for the back, pelvis and chest.
- They also give neck coverage, as well as preventing impact injuries.
- Textile: Technical soft-shell washable stretch fabric allowing for outward inflation. No ironing required
- Buttons: only for aesthetical reasons, quality metal buttons, 3 buttons when collar opened, 4 buttons when collar closed
- Pockets: two zip pockets
- Back: single flat back vent hiding the airbag nicely while still looking traditional
- Colours: Dark grey with the choice of 2 collar colours: dark grey or beige
- CE certification – The airbags are certified by the external laboratory CRITT Sport, the French specialist for objectively testing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- British Eventing, British Showjumping and British Dressage approved.
- 2 year warranty on your airbag as standard, this can be extended to 4 years, see link below.
We recommend to wear Air Jackets with a BETA approved level 3 body protector.
Helite are the Worldwide Experts in Airbag Technology and are working with leading brands; Maxi-Cosi, Alstom, Peugeot, Michelin. Please see the link below to see the Helite Factory and their processes.
Warranty 2 years as standard on Helite air bags can be extended to 4 years by registering with Helite.
For more information on Helite Air Jackets please visit our dedicated website
Two years ago at Bramham Horse Trials I bought a hi viz air jacket for hundreds (gulp) of pounds. On Sunday on a pleasure ride I was on my own in the most far away and inaccessible part of the course when my mare shied violently when trotting and I went out the side door. At first I thought it was not going to go off but 'bang' and I was unhurt on my back on the ground. I did not even bang my head. I undid my jacket quickly and sat up to look for my horse. This is the first time I have come off my horse. I will be 70 in September and walked a few miles back to the venue as my horse broke a rein. I have changed the cylinder and was surprised how easy it was, so am going to carry a spare in a bum bag from now on. Am now going to order. I see that you only send them out in threes and I do not want to wait until Burghley. I weighed my spare cylinder and it was OK. Just thought I would let you know how fabulous this jacket was. It saved me from injury as I feel that I would at the very least have badly jarred my back with an ordinary body protector. It was worth every penny. I always wear hi viz as I have to ride down a narrow busy lane for one mile to access off road riding and in any case if the worst does happen the air ambulance can see you. Are you going to be making a hi viz summer and winter jacket(s) with air bag combined? One very satisfied customer. Julia Hardy