Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Extended Returns Time now until 31st January 2020 for Christmas Shopping!
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
The AIR SHOW is a new milestone in the equestrian airbag sector, it is the first Show Jumping Jacket specifically designed to accommodate the Helite patented Zip’In airbag. This means the airbag is very easy and quick to remove and is adaptable in other outer shells.
To guarantee a proper functioning of the airbag system, it is of crucial importance to mount the trigger system correctly. The order must always be: piston, key-ball (notch on piston to fit the ball in), spring and bearing cap. The needle of the piston must point in the direction of the cartridge, the key-ball has to fit in the notch of the piston.
Caution: Never put the key-ball between spring and piston, this disables the system to trigger.
- Helite is the most trusted and proven equestrian air bag manufacturer in the market.
- Helite Air Jackets offer protection for the back, pelvis and chest.
- They also give neck coverage, as well as preventing impact injuries.
- Textile: Technical soft-shell washable stretch fabric allowing for outward inflation. No ironing required
- Buttons: only for aesthetical reasons, quality metal buttons, 3 buttons when collar opened, 4 buttons when collar closed
- Pockets: two zip pockets
- Back: single flat back vent hiding the airbag nicely while still looking traditional
- Colours: Dark grey with the choice of 2 collar colours: dark grey or beige
- CE certification – The airbags are certified by the external laboratory CRITT Sport, the French specialist for objectively testing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- British Eventing, British Showjumping and British Dressage approved.
- 2 year warranty on your airbag as standard, this can be extended to 4 years, see link below.
We recommend to wear Air Jackets with a BETA approved level 3 body protector.
Helite are the Worldwide Experts in Airbag Technology and are working with leading brands; Maxi-Cosi, Alstom, Peugeot, Michelin. Please see the link below to see the Helite Factory and their processes.
Warranty 2 years as standard on Helite air bags can be extended to 4 years by registering with Helite.
For more information on Helite Air Jackets please visit our dedicated website
I recently brought my air jacket gilet and show jacket at Badminton. When I wore it I found it very comfortable and you could not see the air jacket or feel it when wearing it! Also when competing the show jacket is very smart.