Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Extended returns time now until 31st Jan 2024.
Please make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
Winner of the BETA International Innovation Awards, Gut Balancer Express is a highly concentrated supplement for horses needing fast and effective gut support during times of stress, a change in diet, travelling, worming and during antibiotic treatment.
- It is a balanced combination of Pre and Pro-Biotics.
- Contains a specially protected live yeast which ensures that high enough numbers of live yeast cells reach the hindgut to beneficially influence hindgut function.
- The rate at which it is fed also delivers the highest amount of yeast compared to any other product on the market ensuring it is highly and rapidly effective.
- Contains a source of mannanoligosaccharide (MOS) and betaglucans, which help stimulate the growth of good bacteria and bind mycotoxins produced by fungal contamination of feed. In two studies, results were seen in just 7 days.
- Hindgut disturbance in horses can lead to serious problems if not managed effectively.
- Unlike us, horses rely heavily on fermentation by a number of different species of bacteria to digest plant material in the large intestine.
- Changes in diet, stress and exercise can lead to imbalances between the different species of bacteria, which in turn can upset the environment in the hindgut and cause overgrowth of bad bacteria.
- Fungal toxins (mycotoxins) which are common feed contaminants, but difficult or impossible to detect without laboratory testing, can lead to growth impairment, poor condition, poor health and poor performance.
- Gut Balancer Express should be fed when fast and effective gut support is required such as change of diet, travelling, worming and during antibiotic treatment.
Why is Science Supplements' Gut Balancer Unique?
Gut Balancer Express contains a protected live yeast of the species Saccharomyces cerevisiae. The yeast inside each granule is protected from acidity, heat and moisture by a layer of dead yeast cells which enhances stability meaning that more yeast cells reach the hindgut alive. Micro-organisms such as yeast which have a beneficial effect on health when eaten are often referred to as probiotics; when translated this means literally "for life". In the hindgut, probiotics such as specific species of yeasts if fed in sufficient amounts, and in a formulation that ensure they survive the conditions in the stomach and small intestines, can influence the balance between good and bad bacterial species. By using our unique protection system, we ensure the optimum level of live yeast reaches the hindgut without being affected by the conditions above. The benefits include stabilisation of the conditions in the large intestine resulting in the stimulation of natural fermentative activity, improving fibre digestion helping to realise and unlock potential from forages such as hay and haylage and aid the efficiency of digestion.