Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
NB: Due to our Covid 19 protocol returns are taking a little longer to process than normal as we are putting the packets into quarantine before opening them, please be patient and they will be sorted asap.
The new Safety stirrup from Flex-on is revolutionary in its design with the side of the stirrup releasing from the foot plate if needed in a drag situation. You can design your own with many different options or take the most popular black, black with inclined ultra grip
- Easy to screw back together system if you're unlucky enough to have a fall and the safety mechanism comes into play.
- Shock absorbing technology with different colour elastomers (shock absorbers) under the stirrup tread to allow for personalisation.
- Made from an envrionmentally-sound polyamide.
- Contains a flexible steel reinforcement.
- Many different variants available in the design your own option including different foot tread types. The ultra grip option means little metal spikes in the stirrup.
- Minimum riders weight is 40kg for foot release.