Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
NB: Due to our Covid 19 protocol returns are taking a little longer to process than normal as we are putting the packets into quarantine before opening them, please be patient and they will be sorted asap.
Racing Reins are a little longer than exercise reins to allow room for a knot to be tied at the buckle end.
- Top quality reins.
- English brown leather reins with buckle ends to attach to the bit rings.
- Rubber grip in brown or orange at 3/4" wide.
- Length is approx 58-60".
We can also supply reins for Pony Racing.
- These are made in English leather with a 5/8" grip to make them easier to hold for smaller hands.
- These are a shorter length than the standard racing reins to prevent a long loop near the jockeys foot and a potentially dangerous situation in case of being dragged.
- They have a loop end to attach to the bit because of the thinner width of leather, for little hands, we do not make with a buckle.