Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Extended Returns Time now until 31st January 2020 for Christmas Shopping!
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
£200 OFF SALE whilst stocks last! RRP £318 now £118
This innovative protective waistcoat is characterised by a hexagonal construction which guarantee maximum efficiency in terms of coverage and mobility.
- The Balios 3 allows you to use your full range of movement – this means you have the flexibility to perform to your best, safe in the knowledge that you are protected to the highest level. CE EN13158:2009 BETA Level 3
- The arrangement of the hexagons in composite figures allows the design of a protective system that offers mobility and maximum protection where necessary.
- Crash Absorb material is used to make the Dainese Body Protector range. It is a special water-repellent viscoelastic nitrile rubber, perforated especially and capable of guaranteeing protection, comfort and breathability at maximum levels.
- The hexagonal design of the Crash Absorb segments allows them to have a vast range of movement 6 sides of each hexagon with mobility through axes of 30°, 90° and 150° without leaving any gaps in the protective layers of the body protector as they have the ability to generate closed surfaces.
- Layers of Crash Absorb are chemically welded to the outer stretchy layer of the Balios 3 and as a result elasticity is built into the whole body protector – this allows for maximum movement of the rider.