Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
NB: Due to our Covid 19 protocol returns are taking a little longer to process than normal as we are putting the packets into quarantine before opening them, please be patient and they will be sorted asap.
Part of the Colour Fusion range, the Dressage Wrap is a quick easy alternative to bandaging and provides to the tendon and fetlock.
The 7mm breathable neoprene keeps the joints and tendons cool whilst still being smart and flexible. Suitable for everyday riding with a wide range of adjustment around the leg.
- 7mm Breathable Neoprene - allowing airflow to help keep joints and tendons cool
- Ergonomic lower support strap - with extra security
- Plush Outer - for wide range of strap adjustment
- Wide multi touch & close straps - for secure fit
- Lightweight, flexible and comfortable
- Suitable for front and hind legs
- Sold as a pair
Neoprene is a closed cell foam manufactured from a polymer called Chloroprene. It is very durable and because it is closed cell is does not absorb water meaning that your horse boots remain light even in wet conditions.
Breathable neoprene has an array of carefully measured holes punched through the foam to allow ventilation keeping your horse's legs cool.
Fitting dressage wraps:
1. Make sure that the horses leg is clean and dry and that the hair has been smoothed down.
2. Open the boot, by undoing the straps and place the boot on the inside part of the leg slightly higher than is necessary.
3. Slide the boot down, following the direction of the hair until you feel the boot cup round the fetlock.
4. Fasten the middle strap first, attaching the hook to the plush loop material of the boot (ensuring that you are tightening the straps from the front to the back of the horse).
5. Continue with the other straps ensuring even tension on all. Finish with the bottom strap which cups around the fetlock and secures at an upward angle on the plush material towards the front of the horse’s leg.
6. The boot should sit snugly around the leg without being too tight or too loose. In order to check that the boots won't interfere with the horse when it moves, flex the horses leg and check that no skin or fur is being pinched or pulled on the flexed side of the joint.
7. Keep the plush material free from debris to ensure the most secure closure possible.
8. Dressage wraps are machine washable at 30 degrees, we would recommend closing the straps before washing.
- Close all straps prior to washing
- Machine wash max 30°C, gentle spin
- DO NOT tumble dry
- DO NOT leave boots in strong sunlight