Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Extended Returns Time now until 31st January 2020 for Christmas Shopping!
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
The latest development in the 3Spine family, designed with ease of use in mind without compromising the effectiveness of our Patented 3Spine System technology. Now with our industrial strength velcro sewn directly onto the spine of the saddle pad its never been simpler to achieve unrivalled levels of comfort & freedom under saddle.
- The low profile, "streamline" design minimises movement between the saddle and saddle pad whilst locking the the spine into the gullet of the saddle, considerably reducing heat, friction and pressure throughout this vulnerable area.
- With unique design features such as a our signature pressure reducing spine pattern, Adjustable D-Ring fastening straps, reinforced wither and innovative composition we’ve changed the rules on tradition!
- Available as a set as another listing
- Colours available: white, black, navy and brown
- A patent pending system
- A revolutionary step forward to aid performance, freedom of movement & comfort for the horse under saddle.
- Reduced friction and heat build-up - Even pressure distribution - Promotes circulation and aids injury prevention - Increases comfort
- The bespoke quilt pattern & sharp lines of the girth protection area compliment each other whilst the rich, yet understated colour selections are deliberate to let the style make its own statement.
The fundamental principle of the 3Spine system is the importance of keeping the spine of the saddle pad firmly into the gullet of the saddle, whilst at the same time keeping the seam and/or binding of the pad clear from the horse. Traditional saddle pads even with “hi wither” features have a nature to spread during use creating pressure points over the wither and behind the saddle. These pressure points are prone to rubbing and or restricted freedom of movement inhibiting comfort and performance of the modern day sport horse. As our thermal imaging study shows the benefits include:
HOW DOES IT WORK
The flexible velcro saddle component easily inserts in the underside gullet of most saddles in the cavity between the tree and seat. Raised extrusions on the locating arms position and hold into place with loop velcro positioned centrally and as near to the rear of the saddle as possible. Once inserted to part can be permanently left in position ready to receive the corresponding velcro attachment on the streamline saddle pad.
The industrial strength hook velcro attached along the spine of the saddle pad simply connects with the velcro saddle component. The pad is now locked into the gullet of the saddle over the lumbar spine.
Secure the D-Ring fasteners in place with the buckle and keeper. The innovative design stops any spreading of the saddle pad avaoiding unwanted pressure over the withers, whilst doing away with scruffy velcro.
The Active Core is a multi-layered construction, the 4Layer composition is explained below:
Layer 1: Against the horse is the soft yet durable Technoline active lining. Blended to hold colour, repel stains, wash & last making for the ultimate lining aiding comfort and performance. The sweat is actively moved away from the skin permeating through the material prioritising comfort and into the the next layer.
Layer 2: The 3D Mesh’s 360 degree ventilated construction allows cool air to disperse this moisture evaporating it the same way as a modern day sports textile, rather than absorbing which other compositions will.
Layer 3: Virgin quality polyfil adds the structure and substance whilst not inhibiting the permeability adding to the sophistic genetics of these pads.
Layer 4: All wrapped up in durable heavy GSM Poly/Cotton outer, blended to hold colour, repel stains, wash & last!
- REINFORCED WITHER AND BUTTON HOLE SLITS
- Heavy GSM Oxford polyester reinforces the wither area of the saddle pad.
- Doing so allows the D-Ring fastening strap to pass through button hole slits locking the front of the saddle pad firmly into the gullet of the saddle.
- Maintaining the stylish lines of the design whilst allowing the pad to maximise the pressure free results over the wither.
- Theres never before been such an easy solution to guarantee clearance of a saddle pad over the wither allowing the horse to work without restriction.
- D-RING FASTENING STRAPS = patent pending technology
- ADJUSTABLE D-RING FASTENING STRAPS
- The D-Ring strap passes through the D at the front of the saddle securing in place passing through keeper neatly sitting in position with it’s tailored fit.
- The deliberate 15mm width allows for attachment of other clips to saddle d-ring at the same time.
- The fastening strap can then if need stay permanently attached to the saddle for ease of use with future application of Evolution saddle pads.
- Place saddle onto saddle pad sitting the spine tape firmly up into the gullet and with simple multi hole adjustment firmly secure in place with buckle and keeper.
- The innovative system locks the spine into the saddle gullet stopping any spreading of the saddle pad and stopping unwanted pressure over the wither, whilst doing away with scruffy velcro.
- GIRTH LOCKING STRAPS
- The multi-option loop system allows for easy application and positioning of the saddle.
- Strong Barr tack stitching maximises durability whilst the heavy GSM Oxford polyester reinforces the girth protection area.
- This versatility makes for easy fastening to all saddle types including mono flap or double flaps designs whilst effectively stoping the saddle pads from slipping or rucking again improving comforts and performance.