Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
Equisafety's new Charlotte Dujardin Cadence jacket. Available in pink and yellow.
- High visibility and reflective
- Made using laser technology to minimise seams on reflective detail
- Ergonomic jacket
- Breathable with taped seams
- There is a 2 way waterproof front zip, 2 waterproof pockets and zip guards.
- A luxury quilted satin lining with a designer pattern.
- At the back of the jacket it has a large back hidden fishtail that allows the jacket to cover the back of the saddle.
- Fully washable on a 30° wash, using non-biological liquid/powder, and hang to dry.