Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Extended Returns Time, from now until 31.01.2021.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
NB: Due to our Covid 19 protocol returns are taking a little longer to process than normal as we are putting the packets into quarantine before opening them, please be patient and they will be sorted asap.
This Anti-Itch cream helps soothe and moisturise. With its unique blend of herbal properties it acts quickly and has an in built natural insect repellent. Designed to be used on Sweet Itch in conjunction with the Botanica Cleansing Wash
How to use Botanica Anti-Itch Cream and Cleansing Wash
3 WEEKS APPLICATION - ONE YEARS PROTECTION
- Dilute Botanica Cleansing Wash 4 capfuls per litre of warm water. (Can be made stronger for more extreme cases).
- Clean the affected area thoroughly, removing dry and dead skin.
- Leave the Botanica Cleansing Wash to soak into the skin for three to five minutes as the wash itself has many beneficial properties. Do not rinse the Botanica Cleansing Wash off
- Apply the Botanica Anti-Itch cream to the affected area massaging well in. Repeat again after five minutes.The animal should receive this care once per day, for the first five days. (Always use the wash first and then apply the cream.)
- The second week, the Botanica Anti-Itch Care is applied every second day.
- Repeat the application again for one week in mid to late July as August is a critical month for Sweet-Itch.
- There should be no need for any rugs or covers as the Anti-Itch Cream and Cleansing Wash are natural insect deterrents
- Note: If the animal is already itching, the Botanica products will give instant relief and stop any itching immediately.
I purchased a 550 ml tub of the Botanica Anti-Itch cream and 500 ml Botanica cleansing wash at the Dublin Horse Show in August. I have a horse that has a protein intolerance which makes his skin very itchy and he is also then sensitive to other irritants such as flies, midges, certain washes and creams. Having tried a lot of other products to help relieve his itching with little or no success, I was skeptical about the Anti-Itch cream; to say the least, however you gave such a good deal I was convinced it was worth a go! I washed him with the Botanica Cleansing Wash and then applied the Anti-Itch Cream and it really does work, it relieves his itching! His face, chest and sheath area were particularly bad but the hair is now growing back and he's much happier in himself. I washed him and then applied the cream. I've tried other creams and ointments which did not work and left his coat greasy, oily or sticky, the Anti-Itch cream is much easier to apply and is not messy at all; his coat is in great condition. You asked me to get back to you when I'd tried it and to let you know if it worked and I'm happy to say it has!