Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
This Anti-Itch cream helps soothe and moisturise. With its unique blend of herbal properties it acts quickly and has an in built natural insect repellent. Designed to be used on Sweet Itch in conjunction with the Botanica Cleansing Wash
How to use Botanica Anti-Itch Cream and Cleansing Wash
3 WEEKS APPLICATION - ONE YEARS PROTECTION
- Dilute Botanica Cleansing Wash 4 capfuls per litre of warm water. (Can be made stronger for more extreme cases).
- Clean the affected area thoroughly, removing dry and dead skin.
- Leave the Botanica Cleansing Wash to soak into the skin for three to five minutes as the wash itself has many beneficial properties. Do not rinse the Botanica Cleansing Wash off
- Apply the Botanica Anti-Itch cream to the affected area massaging well in. Repeat again after five minutes.The animal should receive this care once per day, for the first five days. (Always use the wash first and then apply the cream.)
- The second week, the Botanica Anti-Itch Care is applied every second day.
- Repeat the application again for one week in mid to late July as August is a critical month for Sweet-Itch.
- There should be no need for any rugs or covers as the Anti-Itch Cream and Cleansing Wash are natural insect deterrents
- Note: If the animal is already itching, the Botanica products will give instant relief and stop any itching immediately.
Willie Mullins, Racehorse Trainer
"We have been using the Botanica Range of products for a considerable time now on all sorts of conditions with great results. For cracked sore heels, mud fever, rain scald, cuts etc. The wounds heal with little or no scar tissue as the Botanica Cleansing Wash and Botanica Herbal Cream kill off any proud flesh".