Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
NB: Due to our Covid 19 protocol returns are taking a little longer to process than normal as we are putting the packets into quarantine before opening them, please be patient and they will be sorted asap.
The Charles Owen Pinstripe AyrBrush Riding Hat has low profile helmet features, centrally located front and rear ventilation holes and GRpx technology harness for a superior fit.
- Safety Standards: Kitemarked to PAS015:2011, kitemarked and CE marked to VG1 01.040 2014-12, and certified by SEI to ASTM F1163.
- The smooth matte finish of the AyrBrush is created with an exclusive mark-resistant paint, specially made for Charles Owen in Britain, over an impact absorbing shell strengthened with glass reinforced fibres.
- This helmet is easy care and maintenance free, your helmet can be cleaned by a simple wipe down.
- Removable headband liner system so they can be washed easily and are available to buy as a variant below. Extra headbands are available on drop down variant below.
- Sizes 54-61 and a round fit is available in sizes 56-59.