Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Extended Returns Time now until 31st January 2020 for Christmas Shopping!
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
BETA Innovation Award winning Aerochill Cooling Boots.
Evaporative Cooling helps increase recovery time, cools body tissue and regulates outer thermal temperature. Aerochill Cooling Boots are also quilted which ensures that evaporation and therefore cooling occurs over a longer period of time.
- Aerochill evaporative cooling products use a non-toxic, super-absorbent polymer fibre, this evaporative cooling technology is used all over the world by elite clients including Formula One drivers, athletes and Military Special Forces to keep them cool.
- The Aerochill Cooling Boot is designed to the shape of a horses's leg and fetlock so that it will help support and help reduce typical after-workout swelling. Suitable for front and hind legs.
- The Aerochill Cooling Boot can be re-activated over and over agaIn by simply soaking in cold water.
- Aerochill technology is built into the actual fabric of the product so its cooling power won't diminish overtime, unlike other gel-based cooling technologies.
Directions for use:
- Activation: The boots need 2 elements to work; water and airflow. For first time of use dip in a bucket of water for 10-15 minutes, but after this for future uses put in a bucket for 2 - 5 minutes. Squeeze the water out so they are wet but not dripping and put on the horses legs by securing the velcro straps.
- Apply: Straight after competition or exercise, put the boots on and then walk the horse off either in hand or on a horse walker. Leave on for approx 25-35 minutes and then return to your normal regime. Or reapply the boots by simply reactiviting them by getting them wet.
- Recovery:They accelerate the recovery of the ligaments and the legs by taking the heat out of the leg's core. [Please note that the outer side of the leg may still be warm after 30 mins as the boots continue to pull heat to the surface).
NB: The size large is currently out of stock but there is only a couple of mm difference in the size between medium and large, so the medium size will most likely be fine.
Thank you for my last order of aero chill boots horses legs better already!