Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Extended Returns Time now until 31st January 2020 for Christmas Shopping!
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
We believe that this is the first ever complete breakaway stirrup designed which can be used across all disciplines.
- Revolutionary Award winning Australian design available in adult and child sizes in a variety of colours.
- The Bostock Safety Stirrup has been tested for over 7 years before coming to market. Permitted for use in British Eventing.
- Designed so that when there is a shift in the riders weight and the rider passes through a point of no return the bottom part of the stirrup comes away from the top, thus greatly reducing the possibility of being dragged. The outer part stays attached to the stirrup leather and the saddle and in the inner part releases with the foot. (A normal fall should not mean that it breaks apart).
- Simple system to reassemble - click the two parts back together making sure the arrows line up .
- Wide foot plate enabling a good grip and foot balance.
- Available with Black, Blue, Red and White colour detail.
|Riders Minimum Weight||30kg (4.7st)||19kg (3st)|
|Riders Maximum Weight||110kg (17.3 st)||50kg (7.8st)|
The New Bostock Safety Stirrups are absolutely devine I am really chuffed with them. They are super lightweight yet provide perfect balance and support, they certainly put my mind at ease knowing if.... (well more like WHEN) we have a "Jackass" moment we.... actually "I" will be safe. There's been a few..... I mean who else is more petrified of the dressage phase than the SJ/XC.... ðŸ™ˆ ðŸ˜‚ For those of you that haven't seen the videos there have been numerous "leave the arena moments" and the odd time where we have both hit the deck. So I am ever so grateful for having the opportunity to try these out. I had been thinking of getting another pair of freejumps as mine are blue therefore not dressage legal!! So these came at exactly the right time, just 2 days prior to finding out they were on their way to me we had a pretty drastic bronc and charge across the school moment and as I had my Woof Wear Riding Wellies on (which are slightly wider than my competition riding boots) and my Devoucoux Stirrups which are plastic and not overly wide... (must add I absolutely love my WW Wellies and ride In them all the time in my jump saddle/freejumps!) I must admit I freaked a little.... rather than hold on for dear life the first thing I did was remove my feet from Stirrups and attempt to brace myself and bounce about like a rag doll without Stirrups. As in my head this was safer than keep feet in and risk getting stuck as he's been known to drop a shoulder and change direction at a zillion miles per hour!! Anyway enough of that..... you only need to watch the videos to see what I mean!! I am super grateful to Bostock, Equine Hour and Treehouse Sporting Colours for sending me these... they are quite possibly a life saving invention! I strongly believe that everyone should have Safety Stirrups on every saddle they own.... life is precious, freak accidents can happen even on the most sanest of horses. These however are not just safety stirrups they are innovative, stylish, lightweight and superb value for money.