Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
NB: Due to our Covid 19 protocol returns are taking a little longer to process than normal as we are putting the packets into quarantine before opening them, please be patient and they will be sorted asap.
The TopSpec 10:10 Joint Support s a caramel flavoured additive which contains an excellent specification of nutrients to support the development and maintenance of healthy joints.
- It is particularly suitable for horses working hard and elderly horses.
- Conforms to the BETA UFAS NOPS code for HRA/FEI competition use.
- VAT Exempt.
- A 1.5kg will last a 500kg horse 30 days on full dose or it will last two months at maintenance rate to help support the joints of healthy horses.
- The types of horses most likely to benefit include horses subject to extreme athletic demand e.g. those used for dressage, show jumping, eventing, endurance, driving and western riding. Also likely to benefit are horses subject to repeated wear and tear e.g. the elderly or those working on poor surfaces.
- TopSpec 10:10 Joint Support contains a generous combination of natural sources of glucosamine (10g/500kg horse/day) and MSM (10g/500kg horse/day). Glucosamine is a precursor and component of GAGs, e.g. chondroitin, hyaluronic acid. GAGSs are essential constituents of cartilage and synovial fluid.
- MSM is a bio-available source of sulphur and helps to maintain optimum function in connective tissues such as tendons, ligaments and muscles. It promotes fluid dispersion at injury sites via its role in the permeability of cell walls.
- TopSpec 10:10 Joint Support also contains a blend of anti-oxidants, i.e. vitamins C, E, beta-carotene and natural tocopherols, to help maintain healthy cells in the joint
- TopSpec 10:10 can be fed with any combination of feeds or supplements.