Melton Wool Paddock/ Exercise Sheet
Details:The Melton Wool rugs are suitable as paddock sheets and exercise sheets. The melton wool is a good weight for most weather conditions.
- The rugs are both smart and durable and a contrasting colour trim is available in most colours.
- The melton wool comes in most colours .
- The rugs do not have any fastenings on them.
- The rugs are made to your own size requirements. The size range is from 3ft to 7 ft, in 3" intervals. Our general size recommendation is that a National Hunt horse is 4ft 3, a Flat horse is 3ft 9 or 4ft and a Pony is 3ft 6.
- Fillet strings are available in different colours to match the rugs.
- Embroidery is available either in the form of initials or as paddock sheet patches with company names on.
- Choice of embroidery in plain font or script font. The script font can sometimes be difficult to read, please see image attached to check the letters required.
- If you would like your intiials on both sides please put your letters twice, leaving one space between, in the drop down box so the computer can work out the correct price @£3.50/ letter eg TCM TCM. This example is to illustrate TCM to be embroidered on both sides.
All prices shown include VAT where applicable.
Treehouse makes every effort to ensure that specifications and product details are correct and have taken every care to ensure that the colours and photographs shown on this website give a true representation of the garments, though we cannot guarantee this in every case.
All bespoke products are made to order. Normal delivery time is 2 to 3 weeks. Please see delivery details
"Following my recent order below which included a paddock sheet, I would like to thank you for you help in getting this made up so quickly and delivered on time. I have attached a photo taken at the point 2 point that weekend showing the rug in action. It is also worth noting that although we didn't win the race, we did win the best turned out!"
"Many thanks for the super service."
We are proud to announce that we will be sponsoring the Area 18 Riding Club horse trials...