Exercise Jockey Boots by Old Mill
Exercise leather Boots for Riding out in made by Old Mill, perfect for hacking, schooling or work riding. Easy to wear with a zip at the back of the boots.
- High Quality leather, very competitively priced.
- Top Quality Boots that are comforable and durable.
- Refinforced protected ankle on inside of the leg.
- Supported Toe patch and hard wearing sole.
- Strong YKK zip fastener.
- Available in black or brown leather.
- Available in a narrow/medium or medium/wide leg widthfit.
- European sizes 38-43.
- Calf Sizes - 2 calf sizes available - Narrow/ Medium or Medium/ Wide. Measurement taken in cm around widest part of calf.
- Height is measured in cm from the bottom of the heel to the back of the knee.
|Foot Size||N/M Calf||M/W Calf||Height|
All prices shown include VAT where applicable.
Treehouse makes every effort to ensure that specifications and product details are correct and have taken every care to ensure that the colours and photographs shown on this website give a true representation of the garments, though we cannot guarantee this in every case.
All bespoke products are made to order. Normal delivery time is 2 to 3 weeks. Please see delivery details
Treehouse would like to congratulate everybody involved in another successful season of...
North West Area Pt to Pt Pony Racing
2013 Prize Winners
Treehouse are proud to be supporting the prize giving presentation of the North West Pony...